Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Job

I started a new job today with the same company in a different location.  Are you confused yet? 

Ok, it goes like this:  I worked at Pioneer Equipment Company in Five Points, CA for 25 years.  Then I left for four years but I went back.  I have been there two years this time.  A recent sale of the company has given me the opportunity to transfer to the Fresno, CA location. 

I started as a Service Technician and worked my way up (or down, depending on how you look at it) to Service Manager.  I left to work with a friend at a Massey Ferguson dealer for four years.  I had the chance to go back to Pioneer and jumped on it. 

If you are following along you see that I started as a Service Technician, then I was a Field Technician, then Shop Foreman, then Service manager, then Field technician, now a Shop Technician for a while until I go back to Field Technician.

Now the weird part.  I started in May of 1983.  I left in May of 2008.  I came back in May of 2012.  Then in May of 2014 the Five Points location sold and I moved to the Fresno location. 

I want to tear May out of my calendar now.

No comments:

Post a Comment