Thursday, October 1, 2015

I might start selling tools!

I might just start selling tools!  For a while now all the work has been engine swaps and parts changing.  I don't mean to complain, it's just that I have invested in tools and training to repair and overhaul and that's just not the way it's done these days.  I did a head gasket on an old Massey Ferguson a couple of weeks ago, but that is the first engine I've seen inside of in months.  We just replace with new now.  BORING! 

A simple socket set, an impact wrench, and a few pry bars and I would have enough to swap engines.  I don't seem to have a need for all the micrometers, torque wrenches, and gauges now. I don't even get a chance to hammer on anything anymore!

Please!  Someone save me from this monotonous pit of parts swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment